Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trial Day

As my previous blog notes, I was a bit nervous to do my little "trial day" at the job I interviewed for.

I was the first one he (the Dr) interviewed and he said he compared everyone to me and no one measured up...until the last girl. He said that she was equally as great as me. So it was hard so he is trying this trial to see how we get along with him and if he sees something he doesn't like...to make his decision easier.

I loved my day there! All his patients are so nice and I was talking to everyone so out going and personable. I am not usually like that but his office is so open and comfortable that it just came naturally to me. I tend to feed off others energy so it totally worked to my advantage.

He liked everything I did. I didn't make his decision any easier, however the other girl still has to do her trial on Friday. He said he hopes that there is just something she does that rubs him the wrong way so that it can be easier for him. And of course I think the same way. I am still in the running (hehe) but hopefully she slips up on something! Oh and I got my back adjusted...Oh so nice! I needed it!

After that day I know what I will mainly be doing and I know the atmosphere of the office and I love everything about it. I really really really hope I get it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so glad you did so well, and that the doctor really seems to like you!

I absolutely think you'll get it, and if you don't, cry a little, and then go and start looking again. I've been there, and it's just what you have to do.

Also - no matter what happens, you got paid for a few hours of work AND a free chiropractic adjustment! That rocks!

~Bri