Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Head to Head!

I got a call from the Dr just a few minutes ago. He told me that its between me and another girl that he wants to hire. He wants me to come in and work and see how well I am at the job and he is going to do the same with her and then pick who he thinks would be the best at the job!

This stresses me out. I don't know this other girl and how great she is and I'm sure she is more of a people person and I'm just stressed...I feel like I am trying to win a competition... I have to have my A game on and do everything right and not screw it up!

sigh! I'm scared. If I don't get it I am not going to happy. I have waited, he told me that he was confident that he would give me a call back and I really need this job....

Pray for me!

1 comments:

Kerri W. said...

Good luck! My best advice would be to just exude confidence and smile alot. Seem really cheerful, and that does alot for people, especially when they know you're going to be working with customers.

I'm sure you'll do great! (: