Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Call me Holly Homemaker


I am out of a job for a few days and promised Patrick that while I am at home I would clean the house and make him dinner and have it ready by the time he comes home. I woke up early yesterday and helped him get India ready for daycare. I took a shower and got dressed for the day, cleaned the house, did 3 loads of laundry, painted my toe nails, plucked my eyebrows, worked out, and made one of the best dinners... jumbo shell pasta stuffed with cheese (ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan) and in a tomato basil sauce! I even made garlic bread. I lit a candle on the dinning room table and had everything set out for us.

HE LOVED IT!

It made me feel so great. I felt like I accomplished alot and I really wish I could do that everyday. Patrick also wished that he made enough money so I could stay home. I would love to do something part time at home and stay home and take care of the kids and just get things done and fee accomplished.

I am going to do it all over again today! I just hope that I get a call from the Doctor soon! I really need a job!

1 comments:

Kerri W. said...

Ah! Being a stay-at-home-mom is what I totally am dreaming of someday. It does feel good to have the whole day to run errands and clean up and have a nice meal ready for your man. As old-fashioned as some people think that is, it's what I've always wanted.

I'm glad to hear you had such a great interview the other day! I'm wishing you luck with that...and hopefully someday both you can I can say GOODBYE to having a job alltogether! Ack. I can't wait for that day.