Friday, May 1, 2009

Giving in and Birthdays

Ok my not talking to Patrick didn’t last long at all. I went from Friday until Wednesday… ok that was a long time for me. He said he missed me and that he was sad that he hadn’t heard from me and figured that I didn’t want to talk. He said he was going to see how long it would be until I talked to him…but that is what I was doing! =0/ Oh well.

I finally got through to him more though. I told him I was feeling really lonely lately and that I wanted him to make a decision whether or not he wanted to see me more and sort of date to see if we are still compatible. He said that he wants to do that! =0) Yay for me! It has only been two days and he has been reaching out to me more to talk to me. Most of the time we just email each other all day at work but I really would like him to call me when he can or even text me and tell me more about what is going on in his life and all. Well he has done that. We talked on the phone and he was even texting me during his class last night.

I think I am on the right track with him right now. The only thing I am worried about is being able to spend time with him. Now that I have India back it is really tough to get any time for myself and Patrick doesn’t think it would be a good idea for India to see him again just yet. She has been through a lot and seeing someone that she had called Dad for so long again after someone else has been introduced into her life as her dad (against my wishes) will just confuse her. Plus it makes him really sad to see her and I understand that.

Ok other than that, I have been super busy. Working and taking care of India when I get home is not taking up all of my time. It has been sort of overwhelming for me since I can’t really have any time for myself. It has been a little harder than I thought to adjust back. It is my birthday as well as Mother’s Day on the 10th! Sadly, my birthday has never really been a big deal. Growing up not celebrating it really sucked and now that I can it has just been sort of lame. I don’t have any plans but I really want a tattoo. =0/

Oh and for the person that reads my blog that is a JW, I have a question? What is so wrong with celebrating birthdays? Celebrating an anniversary is fine according to the religion so in that case it is ok to celebrate another year that two people are married but not ok to celebrate another year that you are alive? That doesn’t make sense to me. I never understood that. From my understanding, in the Bible they mentioned two birthdays, however, someone got their head cut off at each one so now JWs think it’s a bad thing. I don’t necessary think that the birthday had anything to do with it. I would really like some clarification on this if possible.

Anywho I need to get some work done! Later!

0 comments: