Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tough Love

I have decided that I am going to give Patrick a break. I am going to stop talking to him everyday and see if he even cares. I love him so much but the way I have felt for the last year sux! I feel rejected and not wanted and I am really getting sick of it! He keeps leading me on and I am letting him. I have given him the option to walk away and say goodbye but he doesn’t take it and he still tells me he loves me but doesn’t know if he wants to get back together just yet. I think I have waited long enough.

I really want to start dating again. I have been single for almost a year now and I am really getting that itch. I want to feel loved and I want to share things with someone again. I really want to feel those butterflies again! I just really have no clue how to go about it. Where do I look? I am a little apprehensive because I know most guys my age are not keen on the idea of dating someone with a kid so it’s a little harder for me. Plus where do I find the time and who is going to watch India? I can’t take her on my dates and I really would rather them not meet her until I am a little more serious about them also.

I have been watching that show, Tough Love on VH1 and man I really need something like that! And the guys they are being hooked up with are H.O.T! Not sure if any of you follow the show but Brock is just what I am looking for. LOL! I am still convinced that I found the man of my dreams and I let him go but I am waiting for someone to prove me wrong.

I will keep everyone updated on my endeavors. And if anyone has any dating tips I would love to hear them!

0 comments: