Friday, May 8, 2009

Current Obsessions!

Ok I kinda stole this but what eva!

My current obsessions:

Money: Always…I am always looking for ways to make more money. This economy sucks right now and as a single mother, even tho I have a decent job now, it is hard to make ends meat.

Reality TV (preferably VH1): Yes I know but I love it. It is junk food for the brain! Rock of Love Bus, Rock of Daisy and Tough Love, which I had mentioned in a previous blog. It sort of makes me realize that my life is really not that bad.

Cleaning: Even though I have awesome roommate, they don’t seem to live up to my standards of cleanliness. We have such a nice house with nice things and I want to keep it nice and have actually become some what compulsive about it. I just really hate clutter…it makes me feel overwhelmed.

Astrology: I am sort of obsessed with reading my horoscope every month. I use www.astrologyzone.com. Its this lady Susan Miller who writes all the monthly forecasts. I heard her once on Star 98.7 in ca and she was amazing I had to look her up and now for over 2 years I have been reading my monthly horoscope religiously. It is crazy how some things apply to my life. And for all you critics out there…yes it is pretty vague, however, to accurately tell someone their horoscope you need to know the exact time and date they were born so obviously not everyone who is a Taurus is going to have the exact same horoscope but I can find things that apply to my life. Oh and no I don’t live by it it’s just something that either gives me hope or prepares me for what might come. I would highly recommend everyone to check it out.

So those are currently the things I am obsessing over. Maybe my next blog will be all the things that are pissing me off…but I think that it might be too long of a list. Anywho… hope you are enjoying me posting more often. LATER!

0 comments: