Monday, March 3, 2008

Master Cleanse/ Day One!

Ok I haven't had Internet since we moved to our new apartment and the cable ppl are dumb but I really want to write about what I am doing right now:

I have started the Master Cleanse. It is a cleanse (not a diet) of a lemonade mixture that you drink for 10 days straight with no food. You drink a laxative tea before you go to bed and a saline flush in the morning and that's it! It cleans all the nasty toxins out of your body that fast food and bad habits leave behind.

I am on day 1. I have had 2 drinks so far and they are not that bad. They are made with water, lemon juice, pure maple syrup grade B, and cayenne pepper. It tastes like watered down lemonade with a bit of a kick! ;) I am doing pretty good so far. I am hungry but its really not that bad. I have been peeing alot tho! Probably to flush out toxins...

I am doing this to start clean. I have gained about 10 lbs since I have been in Virginia and its depressing. I hate it...I am the biggest I have ever been with out being pregnant. I want to shrink my stomach so I am not always hungry and eat so much. I am hoping to do this cleanse and then go on a real diet with healthy vegetables and fruits and hopefully it will be a little easier if I start this way first. I want to take before and after pictures. I am a bit scared to post them since I am so low on self esteem cuz of my weight. I have read alot about this cleanse and you loose alot of weight fast but you should expect to gain at least half of it back once you go back to eating...(big reason why this is not a diet)! I still want to keep track of how much I weigh everyday and I am going to keep a diary of everything over the next 10 or so days.

Wish me luck!

current weight: 140 =( so sad!

0 comments: