Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Easiest 20 Bucks EVER!

I tried my hand at selling something on Craigslist.com for the first time. I wanted to sell this drafting table that I got (for free) to use for my drawings...but never really used. We are moving to a new apartment at the end of the month and I wanted it gone! I took some pictures and posted it on craigslist. The next day I got a message and in a few hours they were here to pick it up and I made $20 off something I got for free!

Is that wrong?

I am also trying to sell our mini fridge, a vintage lamp, and my small TV. I have had some interest and hope to make more money soon! Its fun! It was really the easiest thing ever!

I did recently attempt to buy something off craigslist and it didn't work out so well. I was trying to buy a veil and I spoke with the lady and agreed that I would come to her place and pick it up. I went at the time we agreed and even saw her go into her house but when I went up to the door she didn't answer. I called a few times and still no answer! I was a bit annoyed and swore that the next day I saw that same lady trying to sell the veil for more money.

Oh well. I tried. I do want to let ppl know that they should always be careful with things like this. People coming to your place or you going to their...you should always bring someone with you or be prepared. I am always equipped with my mase that I will not be afraid to use if I need to! =)

0 comments: