Saturday, December 29, 2007

R.I.P JESSICA JACKIE VILLANUEVA

I really don't know where to start... I just found out I lost a friend. Its so shocking! Im still just praying its not true.

We shared so many memories and we did alot of dumb things. We were untouchable at 16. We both shared the same views towards our families and our dislike and rebellion for the religion we were raised in. We both headed down the same path and got pregnant at the age of 18. Except that she still kept going... hanging out with the wrong crowd and partying. I can't blame her...she was just a 20 year old trying to have a little fun. I guess she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I haven't seen her in over a year. She was pregnant then, still having me run her up and down the street in my car since she didn't have one yet. We would laugh so hard and just have a good time. We were both boy crazy and made any excuse to go see a guy. We would lie to our parents and go out and have out "covert ops" and call them funny names like "Operation Peach Cobbler" that was the best time. She is still my friend on here and we would leave each other comments once in a while and I even visted her page not that long ago. Its just shocking that she's not here anymore.

It really makes me realize how greatful I am for what I have now and really greatful that I didnt go down the same path. Also it just makes me realize how much my friends mean to me...whether old or new or even if we don't talk so much anymore. I cried the second I heard and I am sure I would with anyone of my friends. I am expecially sad for the family, to loose someone so young. And of course her 1 year old son. He won't know what a great person she was...even though she made some bad desicions. It didnt have to end like that.


REST IN PEACE JACKIE. YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!

0 comments: