Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wedding Nightmares!

Its already December...O.M.G where the heck did this year go?!?!

That being said I only have...what...about 6 months to plan this wedding and I have barely done anything!!! I had a nightmare last night that is was already June and I had nothing ready...no one ended up coming and I didn't even know where my wedding was going to be.

Sadly the picture below is no longer available...I had no idea that it would be over a years waiting list. Unless I want to get married on a Thursday, it's not going to happen. However, I do have good news, my co-worker (well actually ex-co-worker cuz she just quit) lives with her parents on a 5 acre lot and has offered her yard for my wedding. That is great for me cuz it cuts a huge cost. I have to come up with a guest list and just start buying things. After I loose at least these last 5 lbs I put on during Thanksgiving I can go dress shopping... I can't wait! I just wish I had all my girls here to go with me.

I'm excited. And if anyone reading this has any ideas for me regarding a wedding I am totally open!!

Thanx! Luv ya guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, and the crazy running around begins.

Good luck! Don't go all bridezilla, it will go smoothly and be the happiest day of your life. No stressing the small stuff *hug*