Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!




Wow it’s almost Christmas!!! I totally love Christmas, it just makes me feel loved by everyone! I super excited that I get to spend Christmas with the Early family here in Virginia. I am also enjoying learning all that Christmas entails; there is so much I never knew about all the traditions. *** I did not grow up celebrating holidays so I’m sorta new to all this!*** I got a Christmas tree (fake) with lights but its so pretty and I even got festive candles to make my house just smell like Christmas time! I LOVE IT! I love the giving …and the receiving ;) hehee

I’m actually super excited to open my gifts this year because I have no clue what they are so it’s going to be a great surprise. I also love the way ppl light up when they open gifts…it gives me just this warm nice feeling inside! Patrick knows what I got him and is so excited to finally open it up and use it! (shhhh it’s a PSP) It just makes me so happy.

I feel sorry for the JWs of the world who have not gotten to experience this time of year. I guess if you are that strong in your beliefs it shouldn’t matter, I guess that’s why I strayed…I always thought I was missing out on something!

But anyway…no matter what holiday you are (or not) celebrating…Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Eid, or Christmas… Be safe and Be HAPPY!

0 comments: