Friday, October 19, 2007

OMG!!!

I went to my interview...I still had the mind set that I really wasn't going to get the job...I was messing up on my application spelling things wrong and everything so I just didn't think it looked good. I went in and had my interview with the general manager and he liked me. He said that they were looking for a receptionist position and if I would like that... I told him that I hadn't had a receptionist job before and I really don't know how comfortable I would be with having a job where I am constantly on the phone and I honestly was looking for more of an administrative position. He was so surprised I was being honest with him and said he did have another position for a project coordinator/ admin assistant. He told me alittle about the job and I said I would be interested. He left and told me that he was going to have the HR manager sit with me and ask me a few questions and she came in and asked a few questions and then told me I had the job!!!

WHOA!!! When does that happen... she said that the position was open and she thought I would be great for it so why look any further. Also it makes a big difference to me and I really want to mention how there were still 4 other ppl sitting in the lobby waiting to interview!!! That shows me that they were not just desperate and wanted just anyone, they just really liked me I guess.

I start Monday!!! Oh and I will be making at least $34k a year and they have great benefits and everything. Flexible work schedules and semi-casual dress!!! I couldn't ask for anything better!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Katie!!! :) See, it all worked out! I told you ;)