Friday, October 19, 2007

Broke!

I am not making near as much as I thought I would at Fridays. Its hard when we can only have 4 tables at a time and when your section only consists of 2 tops. I will make 4 dollars a table which is nothing!!!

I got a phone call from a company who I dont know if I applied to or they say my resume online but they want to interview me for an administrative assistant position that starts at 30k-40k a year!!! I am going to the interview this morning but sadly I dont think I will get it. I know its a bad way to think but for some reason there has always been someone better. If this job doesnt work out I am going to look into the airlines over here. Im a few minutes away from the Dulles airport here and there are a ton of jobs. Plus I really want the benefits of traveling for free. I have some future plans for them that I will get into in another blog. =)

Well...wish me luck, I am on my way!

0 comments: