Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Welcome to Friday's!

So after my very stressful job hunt I wasn't able to find any office jobs that would hire me as soon as I wanted. So I went with my first choice....Friday's.

I went and I was hired on the spot. I finished all my paper work and am training to be a server on Thursday night. YAY! Its probably going to be a little pay cut but hopefully we will manage. All of the restaurant lingo and just the kitchen atmosphere reminds me of my Disney days. The manager really liked that I came from Disney and I think the knowledge that I took from working there will help me out alot in my new job.

I hope I make good tips!

In other news. Patrick and I are going on a major no spending diet! We spend alot of money on food (i.e. going out, ordering out & take out) but NO MORE! I really want to save for our wedding and hopefully we are planning on maybe...buying a town house after our lease expires in April. We will save up for that live in it for a few years and sell it for hopefully more than we bought it for then move to a house. And if we get a town house we will have a yard and I can get a dog! YAY! So I'm just hoping everything will work out.

0 comments: