Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome to my blog...Please enjoy!

Welcome to my new blog! I know I have a Myspace and all but my blog on there has gotten a bit down so I decided to start fresh!

I guess I should start off with a little about me. I am a young mom who just moved to Virginia from California with the love of my life Patrick. I am having a harder time than I thought but I am trying to find the best of it all. I just met Patrick's parents and sister when I moved here and they have been my family and that is so nice since I really never felt that before.

My daughter is named India, and she is a very extraordinary two year old. She is my everything and more. She is so adorable and smart and caring, I think its a huge reflection of me and I am so proud. Everything I do, I do for her.

Right now I am working in small part of a moving company called Capital Records (No not the record label). I am still on the fence with my job but I really see how I can grow in the company and I am focusing on learning more. I plan on going to Community College here in VA to get a degree as a graphic artist. I feel that when I accomplish that I will have finally met a huge life goal.

I am a mother, a student, a hard worker, I'm in love and just trying to enjoy my "new" life.

3 comments:

Kerri W. said...

Katie Lou! I look forward to reading about all your new adventures and stories. Check out my blog, if you feel like it! I'll link to yours on my page.

It sounds like your life is at an exciting place now...I'm very happy for you! :)

DiANAB. said...

hey katie! very nice! it's a blogspot phenomenon :)

Katie said...

Awww thank you guys so much! Both your blogs are so beautiful!