Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sweet Tooth!

If you really know me, you must know that I have a huge sweet tooth! So for me its really hard to diet with out something sweet. I am not huge or anything but I would like to loose a few stubborn pounds. I have come to the conclusion that the best way for me to do this with my sweet tooth is SMOOTHIES!

I went to the store yesterday and got all the things I need for my smoothies. I bought a brand new blender a few weeks ago (mainly for my margaritas lol). I bought some not fat vanilla yogurt, bunch of bags of frozen fruit and I didn't buy it yesterday but I plan on getting some whey protein to add to my smoothies. I plan on replacing two of my meals (breakfast and lunch) with smoothies and then eating a sensible dinner. I am also going to start doing my tae-bo.

Ok but that's not even my point in this blog, I really wrote it to tell you all what else I got at the store. Since I am not really starting my diet until Monday I decided to grab some ice cream since I have been craving it for so long. I opened the freezer door at the store in the Ben and Jerry's isle and there it was...



OMG!!! I love Cinnamon rolls or anything that tastes like it...so I thought what better than ice cream that tastes like cinnamon rolls. I don't know if you can read it in the picture but it is... Carmel ice cream with cinnamon bun dough and cinnamon streusel swirls. I was sorta hesitant that it would be too much and not that great but I took it home anyway. I got it out not too long after I got home and fell in love with the first bite. It taste just like cinnamon rolls but ice cream! I am in love and just thought you'd like to know. hehehe...

I recommend this to anyone who loves sweets like I do!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.