Monday, July 16, 2007

Camping at the Lake!

So I went on a vacation...something I really haven't done in a long while. Patrick's family gets together every year and goes to Tennessee to South Holston Lake and camps. Patrick's dad just bought a new ski boat and got to take it out for the first time on the lake! I had never really been on a lake in a boat or anything so it was really exciting for me! I think I might even like it better than the beach, there is no nasty sand that gets everywhere, the water is cleaner and not all salty, and it wasn't too cramped like a lot of beaches get, plus I think there is a lot more you can do on a lake than on a beach.

I tried to water ski but even though it looks so easy its pretty hard to get up the first time. You need a lot of muscle in your legs to keep the skis together. I was also slung around on an inner-tube and some sorta float thing pulled by the boat, that was so fun even when it went to fast that we got thrown off! I got enough bruises and scrapes and a sunburn to show for it too!

India had a blast too! I got to meet more of Patrick's family and I really feel apart of it...I LOVE IT! I couldn't ask for anything better!

Here are some pics:



The boat:



Being pulled by the boat with Patrick and India:






Attempting to Ski:



The sunset on the drive there:



At the camp site:



India playing in the water:



Patrick jumping off Rock Island:



India tired out from a day on the lake with Colleen:



Patrick and I alittle burnt:





That's all for now. I have to get more Pics from his parents and sister and I will most likely be posting those on myspace soon! Take Care!

0 comments: