Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Urban Dictionary

Yay for Urban Dictionary.com, for the not very urban Cuban that I am. I wanted to look up some words I have recently heard first one was “parking lot” I have heard this in a lot of songs lately and had no clue what the heck it meant. I heard it first in that “lovey dovey kiss kiss kiss” song I think it was during Chris Browns part after singing about his Lamborghini he says, “we parkin lot”. At first thought I thought it was something like doin it in the car or something but what I found on Urban Dictionary was totally off my thought: “n. The parking lot is the space between a woman's vagina and anus where the man's scrotum can "park" Ewwww… that’s nasty! I also don’t see how that would be such a good thing that you even sing about it. Weird! (oh and I like how it underlines certain words so I can look those up as well if I am not sure of the meaning… =P)

The second one was “Hyphy” I saw this on my friends myspace, “Jessx gets Hyphy” so I looked it up…
1 : dangerous and irrational: CRAZY;
2 : amusingly eccentric; without inhibition: GOOFY

That sounds like it is more on that the other definition and it makes sense. So I’m glad I learned something! =)

On another note… I have been super busy with work and planning my wedding. I haven’t had too much time to update my blogs but then again I don’t want to bore people with wedding stuff. I will say that I did buy my dress…its simple and elegant and a great price and I have just about booked my reception venue.

My job has been super stressful in the past few weeks but I am looking up because I read my horoscope and things are going to pay off soon! I go on Astrology Zone.com it is Susan Millers website, she is the one who writes all the horoscopes in the big magazines… she is awesome and even if it is not true it makes me have a more positive outlook on things. It does sometimes scare me with how accurate it can be so I highly recommend at least taking a look.

1 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Wow the urban dictionary huh?? Ill have to give that a look.