Saturday, November 17, 2007

Keep this Date!

So I have our wedding date!!! I don't know if this is against whatever wedding planing rules are out there but I am gonna let you guys know... not like many people read this anyway. OK are you ready... June, 21st 2008!!! So if any of you happen to be in Virginia/Washington, DC area come on over.

I'm kinda bummed just for the fact that all my friends are in CA and most aren't going to come. Its going to be a very small but a classy and traditional wedding. Its exciting planning it and everything but overwhelming at the same time just cuz so much goes in to it. I am not gonna spend a ton of money and am cutting costs where I can, with out making it look cheap. We want to go on a cruise to the Caribbean for our honeymoon so we would like to save money on the wedding and spend more on the honeymoon. =) I really can't wait.

Mrs Patrick Ryan Early, Mrs Early, Mrs Katie Louise Early, Katie Early... I LOVE IT! =)

0 comments: